Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mortis Engine and Nurgle Warrior of Chaos

I'm back!  And I brought pictures!  Here's Lewis' brother, Phil (a.k.a. Axl Rose) and a Nurgle Chaos warrior.  I figured this would be a good place to post close up pictures of them.  Enjoy and keep watching my youtube videos for more WarbossTae awesomeness!

Poor spirit horde guy at the base!  He has to hoof it while the others get to fly around =D


I really like the use of the Sepia washes to dull and dirty silver armor!  Must remember this technique with any future Nurgle models...


When painting this model, try not to break off your lance tips, or they'll most likely not re-glue straight.  Wop-Waaah...



Ohs noes!  It's my crazy ex-girlfriends!!!



"Why don't you have a real hobby?!?"




"When are you going to get me those shoes I told you about?!?"




"Buy me jewelry!!!"


Who wrote the book of love?



Sure wasn't this guy!


Finally, some Nurgley goodness!



3 comments:

  1. Very nice Mr. Warboss Tae, Sir! Have watched all videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Warbosse! It's Miedde here. Wanted to change my profile name on YouTube, but haven't figured it out yet. Anyways your Nurgle chaos warrior looms awesome. I watched your video again and I figured to add some rust to mine. I am glad I did. They look better. I will send you some pics of them when I finish the base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must put my Mortis Engine together, yours looks awesome :)
    Who needs shoes and jewelry when there is hobby lol :)

    ReplyDelete